Max. € 60,000
Human Resource & Recruitment
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
As the Global M&A HR Systems Support Officer you deliver support in administrative HR tasks and HR Data processing related to the Mergers & Acquisitions phased integration of Newly Acquired Companies into HR Systems, like Workday.
- Deliver support in the preparation and execution of the phased Newly Acquired Company data into Workday;
- Deliver support in maintenance of phased Newly Acquired Company data;
- Deliver support in the delivery of reports in Workday within M&A scope;
- Deliver support and maintain M&A dashboards in Workday;
- Perform regular checks on changes in systems, monitor and identify points and necessary corrections;
- Deliver support in validation activities;
- Deliver support in training administrative tasks;
- Deliver support in filing HR related documentation;
- Deliver support in the implementation and realization according to the HR M&A project plan;
- Address potential process improvement solutions where applicable;
- Support pro-actively in improvement activities in the area of Workday and/or other HR Systems and related ways of working and business processes;
- Partner with the M&A HR project manager, M&A HR Systems Lead and the global HR Information Systems team.
You are part of the global HRIS team and work with the M&A HR Team on a day-2-day basis. The role is based in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. You report into the Global HRIS Manager, also based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- 1-2 years of experience;
- Analytical skills;
- Good understanding of Workday, Workday Reporting and executing Workday data load';
- Basic understanding of and affinity with HR systems/processes (in Philips);
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in pressurized environment and work proactively to ensure project milestones are met;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Fast learner;
- Fluency in English;
- Must have: Workday experience and certification (min. HCM Workday certificate).