€ 35,000 - € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Experienced and interested in drive technology? Do you want to have something to do with automation and digitalization? We are hiring!
As service- and warranty engineer you are responsible for handling warranty issues and escalations in a profound and professional way and securing respective lessons learned into the entire Cranes organization. Furthermore you are responsible to support and secure in time order handling and shipments during the entire project phase.
You will work together with the Cranes department in The Netherlands and Germany and you work closely with the sales, project management and engineering teams. As service and warranty engineer you will report to the Business Unit Manager in The Netherlands.
What are your main responsibilities?
- Handling and coordination of project related service/warranty cases and escalations;
- Financial control of warranty costs and claims for project deliveries;
- Handling of product failures, coordinating quality investigations, and root cause analysis;
- Spare parts offering and handling for projects during project execution;
- Support project sales in acquisition activities and offerings with technical and commercial knowhow on retrofit/modernization and service issues;
- Securing the order process of materials and services for projects and warranty deliveries;
- Support execution and logistics with handling and shipment of damaged and/or missing materials.
One of the global key players in the crane electrification, automation and digitalization business. More than 5000 container cranes worldwide are driven by this automation technology. Industry 4.0, Big Data, The Internet of (Every) Thing(s), Smart Industry, global trends which are particular applicable to crane solutions. With the development of sensor technology and increased interconnectivity, the historical manual crane operation shifts rapidly to fully digital and flexible terminal operation. The first fully automated terminal by this company is operational and this blueprint is transferred to automate other terminals worldwide.
- Competitive salary;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 25 vacation days;
- 13 ADV days;
- Excellent pension provision;
- Training and educative opportunities;
- Stimulating personal development;
- Resident in The Hague region (<45km);
- Work week of 40 hours.
- Successfully completed bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with specialization drive technology and automation;
- Demonstrable service experience in a business-to-business environment and comparable function of which at least 3 years in international project environment;
- Technical and commercial knowledge of industrial electrical drive technology and automation, experience with port/container handling is recommended;
- Communicative chameleon who is able to adapt to different cultures;
- Team player, with motivational skills to deliver under time pressure;
- Fluent Dutch and English in writing and speaking, German is recommended;
- International service experience is recommended;