A competitive salary depending on experience
Engineering, Construction & Civil Engineering
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Medical & Health, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
As Integral Project Leader, you are responsible for the complete end-to-end (E2E) product creation cycle of Mother & Child Care products. You have at least 5 years’ experience in leading multi-disciplinary product development projects in a high volume consumer product development environment. If you like to work in an innovative and dynamic organization, then we have the job for you!
As Integral Project Leader you are responsible for the complete end-to-end (E2E) product creation cycle of Mother & Child Care products. You manage projects starting from initial ideation based on a thorough understanding of the needs of consumers, through function development, product realization, market activation & launch into post-market surveillance. You oversee the execution of a part of the program related to a specific subcategory of Mother & Child Care business. You manage assigned resources between the projects and programs, ensuring they are executed according to business strategy and goals. As key figure at the centre of the project, you engage and motive the team members.
Your responsibilities, you will:
- Set-up and lead one or more multi-disciplinary project team(s), with internal and external project members and business partners/sub-contractors;
- Define and achieve competitive edge project goals within constraints of budget, time, quality and strategic boundary conditions;
- Manage the involved risks, and take corrective actions if the project runs out of your plan. You manage the stakeholder’s field around the projects;
- Manage the development related activities from Value Proposition Creation, Advanced Development until New Product Introduction and ensure a solid handover to Lifecycle Maintenance team;
- Set up, together with your team, a review structure that provides optimal insight into the current status of the project.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
This specific vacancy is Philips Innovation Services (PInS). Philips Innovation Services has a wide range of disciplines and know-how to support our customers in bringing their innovations to market, as fast and as efficiently possible. Over 600 colleagues benefit from decades of experience supporting customers in Philips Businesses, Philips Research and hundreds of companies outside Philips.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience;
- Chance to become a direct Philips employee after secondment period;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching;
- Healthy work-life balance;
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment;
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career.
- University degree in a relevant technical subject, preferably Mechanical/Electronics engineering or Physics;
- Proven track record and experience (3+ yrs.) in leading multi-disciplinary product development projects in a high volume consumer product development environment;
- Experience in product development of consumer products is required (with a focus on mechanics and plastics);
- PMP certified, Lean, Agile not required but a plus;
- Medical device or healthcare background not required but a plus;
- Experience in mass production is an advantage;
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to manage highly interrelated complex multi-functional trade-offs are required;
- Skilled in leading International, multicultural, multi-site development projects is preferred;
- Are able to understand and translate consumer needs into clear product requirements;
- Skilled in analysing the stakeholder environment and needs to achieve common objectives, considering contradicting interests and making the best decisions for the project as well as the business;
- Can balance risks and opportunities to enable innovative solutions;
- Your scope is International and a travel percentage of around 10% is part of this role;
- A strong leader and a team builder. You are an excellent communicator and motivator, skilled in managing interpersonal processes;
- Able to continuously challenge the status quo, with a strong desire to improve organizational effectiveness structurally;
- Always looking for perfection. You do not accept underperformance or poor results. You have a quality mind set.