€ 70,000 - € 90,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by acting as a business partner in order to achieve business objectives while being in control? ASML’s finance department in particular drives the company. The department of internal control drives and ensures compliance in the company’s management reporting and supports to optimize business processes.
The Internal Control Specialist is responsible to drive sustainable cost effective compliance and apply controls. The specialist drives SOX (Sarbanes Oxley Act) compliancy, drives internal control in a changing environment and maintains internal control frameworks for ASML worldwide.
The responsibilities are:
- Understand business processes to identify relevant process risks and controls;
- Design and implement SOX and internal control framework within a SAP implementation;
- Align with control executors on the proper design of the controls;
- Drive proper testing of controls in the rollout of new processes and SAP functionality.
Context of the position
ASML’s finance department drives the company, because the cyclical nature of the semiconductor industry makes long-term financial planning and strategic control critical to our business success. Like our lithography equipment, our financial strategies, methods and tools (largely SAP based) are truly world-class. ASML is regularly cited by The Hackett Group as an example of best-practice financial management. We are consistently one of the first major European companies to announce our quarterly results. If you’re the type of person who wants the satisfaction of being in a smaller more closely knit team where you are directly visible to the board of management, then a finance job at ASML could be a life-changing experience. Whether it’s in accounting or control, you’ll face demanding challenges and enjoy the freedom to put together highly creative solutions. With ASML’s financial headquarters just a short walk from its manufacturing facilities, you’ll be working extremely closely with the business and able to see your ideas put into action. Finance jobs at ASML - real challenge, real freedom and real responsibility in a world-class financial environment, plus the visibility and networking opportunities to fast track you to the top of your profession.
The Internal Control Manager reports to the Senior Manager Internal Control. As ASML is a listed company in both the US (NASDAQ) as well as in the Netherlands (AEX), compliance with SOX an efficient and compliant environment is crucial. This makes this position challenging, complex and crucial within the finance organization.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
Master degree in Economics with completed RA.
- 5-8 years relevant experience in finance or auditing;
- Audit experience at one of the big 4 audit firms or internal audit experience in international environment;
- Knowledge of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and COSO;
- SAP/SAP security knowledge is a pre as well as experience with a technology driven organization with service offices around the world.
- Multidisciplinary and multi-cultural understanding;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Important competencies include;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Make complex topics simple and transparent;
- Combines clear, critical thinking with decisiveness;
- Good social and effective communication skills; is persuasive and able to influence;
- Proactive/hands-on attitude;
- Result effectiveness;
- Overcomes barriers for change and engages others to take action;
- Expert in internal control.