Max. € 50,000
Human Resource & Recruitment
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
Interested in building success; together with other HR professionals within an international production company in Horst? We are looking for you!
Your tasks within this position:
- Daily point of contact for employees and managers related to HR policies, procedures and programs;
- Performing activities to support major HR processes such as compensation and benefits, training and development, absenteeism, performance management, legal compliance, employee engagement and communications;
- Responsible for employee attraction and supports workforce planning activities;
- Maintaining HR files, databases and prepares reports;
- Liaise with HR & Payroll administration: checks and gives input for payroll data/HR mutations in a timely and accurate manner;
- Contributes to and implements HR projects and initiatives;
- Develops, maintains, and continuously improves processes for the HR team.
John Deere Fabriek B.V. is part of Deere & Company; a world leader in providing advanced products and service. The company is committed to success of customers whose work is linked to the land; in other terms, those who cultivate, harvest, transform, enrich and build upon the land to meet the world's increasing need for shelter, food and infrastructure.
You will be employed by John Deere. Working at John Deere means:
- Having the possibility to work in a dynamic and international atmosphere;
- Broad and varying spectrum of responsibilities;
- Regular contact with colleagues in different John Deere units across the world;
- Extensive opportunities for training and personal development;
- Attractive career opportunities in a multinational company;
- Employer that is widely recognized for its commitment to sustainable and ethical value creation.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business, or related field;
- 3 Or more years of experience in HR Operations or working in a dynamic, fast-paced business environment. Experience in an international business environment is an advantage;
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices;
- Knowledge of Dutch labor law and practices;
- Experience working collaboratively in a team, and building/establishing rapport quickly with others;
- Proven ability to prioritize workload, multi-task and manage conflicting priorities of daily tasks;
- Service oriented mentality, capability to learn quickly and work independently;
- Proficient experience in basic Microsoft tools;
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in Dutch and English;
- Excellent attention to detail, problem solving and organizational skills;
- Ability to see the "big picture" and understand strategic implication of decisions;
- Fulltime availability (at least 36 hours per week) and flexibility.