€ 35,000 - € 60,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you want to be responsible for sustainable electric solutions? Do you want to realize energy efficient innovations? Please proceed reading!
As a "Commissioning Engineer Electrical" you are responsible for managing assembly work and testing low-voltage systems. In addition, to test activities and commissioning on location for international clients. The official role is engineering work at the office. Within the team the focus will be on the realization of low-voltage distribution systems within the industrial sector and more specifically the data center industry.
In this position you will work within the division "Energy Management" in the department "MS Operations". You will be part of an enthusiastic and relatively young team of about 25 engineers. The department is specialized in tailor-made design and construction of energy solutions for demanding customers both at home and abroad in the higher segment of the market.
In the Netherlands, this company supplies products, systems, installations and services. The varied delivery program covers virtually all areas of electrical engineering and electronics. For this company, Dutch customers from the business market will find total solutions in the areas of Power and gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives and Healthcare. With these 9 divisions, it provides answers to the social questions that the Megatrends (urbanization and demographic changes) entail. Few organizations are active in so many countries and industrial branches. The company offers a broad spectrum of innovative solutions for energy efficient, industrial productivity, affordable healthcare and intelligent infrastructure. The focus is increasingly on sustainability.
- Competitive salary
- 8% holiday allowance
- 25 vacation days
- 13 ADV days
- Excellent pension provision
- Training and educative opportunities
- Stimulating personal development
- Work week of 40 hours
- Completed HTS training Electrical Engineering with at least 2 years work experience as (commissioning) engineer
- Experience with managing third parties (such as a fitting company)
- You are creative and able to convey ideas
- Proven experience with low-voltage distribution systems
- Accurate, critical and have a broad technical interest
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Flexible work setting, practical and result-oriented
- Communicative and involved
- Stress resistant and capable of acting within a hectic environment
- Being able to work and document in a structured way
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language, both written and spoken
- Controlling Microsof Office packages (Outlook, Word, Excel, Projects, etc.)
- Ambition to develop technically
- Willingness to work on location at customers
- Willing to carry out work abroad
- In possession of driving license B