Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
As a component engineer your focus will be on selection, qualification and accurate registration of off-the-shelf components.
• Support the increasing demand from the Philips businesses for component management
• Actively support Philips businesses globally and provide technical support to your team on Component Management
• Actively support improvement of Component Management processes, methods and way-of-working
• Support projects with Bill of Materials (BOM) analysis (EOL, alternatives, ROHS, ..)
• Ensure complete, accurate and up-to-date component data in the component database
• Lead root cause analysis and improvement actions for component related issues
Philips Innovation Services is a corporate group within Philips HealthTech, consisting of approximately 1000 passionate professionals in the field of Consulting, Engineering and other innovation services.
Your group Electronic Design Services (EDS) is a part of the Reliability Solutions department and consists of a team of about 40 highly skilled technical professionals in the field of Electronic Design.
The EDS group plays an instrumental role in establishing and leading a Philips-wide, global, Electronic Design Platform (schematics, PBCA design & technology), as well as global e-Component Management services. Both for internal and external customers it provides PCBA design & Fast Prototyping services. In the field of the electromagnetic competency the EDS group offers consultancy and “design for” services on Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC/EMI) and Wireless Reliability.
Your customers are internal Philips businesses which are located all over the world.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension)
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
BSc degree in Electrical Engineering or other relevant area of expertise
• Knowledge on electronic / electro-mechanical components / parts is a must-have
• Knowledge on regulations like ROHS, REACH
• 5 years of experience in Component Data management and lifecycle management
• Familiar with BOM and Product Life Cycle Management (PLM) related processes
• Experience in Master data management, reporting and data cleansing (related to Component Management)
• Experience with tools like Agile, Windchill, SAPPLM
• Ability to transform data into improvement actions and KPIs
• Competence in the area of Electronic Design is a pre
• Fluent in English, verbal and written
• Excellent communication skills
• Pro-active, can-do attitude, team player
• Decisive and entrepreneurial attitude
• Willing to travel (occasional)