Depends on experience
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
This is a long-term position untill at least the end of 2019. Working hours are at least 32 hours per week. Freelancers are welcome to apply.
In this role, you have the opportunity to bring the Data Design competence to the next level by leveraging data as design material in the creative process and impact people’s lives through meaningful data enabled propositions. With your hands on design and programming skills, you bring in a new view on and build exciting new propositions for our users and customers through visualizing and synthesizing on data.
You are responsible for:
• Building differentiating propositions encompassing data that are relevant to our end users
• Gather, structure, visualize to translate data into insights
• Support other designers in embedding data into their design practice
• Bridge the design capabilities with data science/AI capabilities
• Building a toolset and repeatable way of working for data enabled design
You will be working in the Data Enabled Design team, a group of data designers with expertise on visualization, user experience research, prototyping and service design. The Data Enabled Design team is part of global 400+ design community and working on both business as research driven projects.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including a training budget and a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return)
- Working in a vibrant, young team that is at the forefront of developing the Data Design competence.
- Working on projects that matter: improving people’s health through building meaningful proposition encompassing data.
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Experience in design environment and value proposition building
• Great data visualization skills
• Hands on programming skills: Data Visualization Libraries (e.g. D3, Reactive Java Script) and Frameworks (e.g. React, NodeJS, or equivalent);
• Knowledge and experience in the field of Artificial Intelligence is an advantage
• Act independently in both innovation projects and business projects
• Good English speaking and writing skills