Max. € 90,000/€ 80
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary team of highly skilled professionals that create world class healthcare systems and solutions. Do you like working with many different stakeholders across the globe? Do you have a proven track record in a technical and/or procurement role contributing to the development and introduction of safety critical products? This is a unique opportunity for you to grow your career in the vibrant business of IGT-Systems.
As Procurement Engineer IGT-Systems you are a key member of the project team. During each step of the product creation process, you take full ownership and show your commitment as the procurement representative within this cross-functional project team. You are the single point of contact between Marketing, R&D, Production, Supplier Quality, Customer Service and suppliers, ensuring early involvement, supplier allocation and supplier management throughout the project in order to serve our customers and outperform competition with a successful product launch.
- Representing procurement in New Product Innovation projects;
- Driving concept savings in New Product Innovations and Life Cycle Management;
- Driving and supporting the Request for Quotation process;
- Executing and supporting the in/outsourcing process (e.g. knowledge transfer, supplier ramp- up);
- Supporting Supplier Quality in the supplier component release process, also covering compliance and sustainability aspects;
- Providing should-cost assessments for proposed components and products;
- Providing input to Commodity Teams regarding the project specific business requirements;
- Ordering tools and samples;
- Executing and supporting phase in – phase out planning related to new product introduction.
The Procurement Engineering team, directly reporting to the Head of Procurement of the Business Unit Philips IGT-Systems. The Business Unit is responsible for marketing, development, manufacturing and delivery of Class 1 and Class 2 medical devices that will be used by a wide variety of customers and is market leader in its domain.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips;
- Hours/week: min. 32 hours;
- Experienced procurement person knowing operations and processes;
- Eason for hire: an employee out of office due to illness.
- Master degree or Bachelor in a relevant technical discipline;
- At least 3 to 4 years of experience in a technical business to business environment;
- Technical experience in areas such as mechatronics, hardware and/or software (required);
- A team player who is both proactive and cooperative; easily gains trust and support of peers (requirement);
- Experience in multidisciplinary project teams is preferred
- Negotiations skills and able to convince others;
- Challenge value propositions on cost and quality (preference);
- Some international travel might be part of the position;
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.