Marketing & Communication, Project & Program Management
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
For our client Philips we are recruiting a Project Manager for the Global Direct Channel. Start is as soon as possible for about 6 months, 40 hours a week.
Professionalizing our own online commerce channels is a significant effort which involves a fast amount of works stream across different functions (e.g. Supply, Consumer Care, IT) and geographies. It is your task to help the team in structuring these work streams, realize transparency and facilitate the right trade-off choices. You will be part of ‘new’ and enthusiastic team in Philips that is 100% focused on the opportunity ahead and reports directly in the Executive comity of Royal Philips
You are responsible for
- Structuring and driving a cross functional roadmap which is at the core of the e-commerce transformation;
- Support different work stream owners in setting clear milestones and hold them accountable to them;
- Preparation and facilitation of steering comities during which progress, required support and trade-offs are discussed;
- Like all team members, managing the change as a whole is part of your role.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
Freelancers are also welcome to apply.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- A Master’s in Business, Science, Engineering with excellent academic track record;
- 7-10 years of project management experience in a digital environment;
- You are flexible and have excelled soft skills required to operate in an environment of change;
- You are experience in managing senior stakeholders in large corporations;
- Highly goal oriented;
- Don’t shy away for content, having a feel for the content is a need to manage this challenge;
- International business experience (experience in emerging markets is a plus);
- Excellent analytics and quantitative skills;
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal and good presentation technique;
- A willingness to travel (10%).