€ 35,000 - € 50,000
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Do you have a demonstrable passion for trading and do you have winner's mentality? Are you competitive, extremely analytical and a team player? Then this could be the opportunity for you!
Our client is an international principal trading firm with offices in Europe, Asia and the United States. For their Amsterdam office we are recruiting a Junior Trader.
- Manage and optimize their position using a wide range of financial products
- Formulate innovative trading strategies and in close collaboration with the software engineers
- Develop trading models and tools that allows to capitalise on opportunities efficiently
They provide an in-house training program that will get you ready for all aspects of trading. Step by step you will take on more responsibilities, e.g. monitoring markets and making portfolio adjustments.
- Our client is an international principal trading firm with offices in Europe, Asia and the United States
- Competitive package with bonus
- Excellent career perspective
- International opportunities
- University degree, preferably in Finance, Economics or a related field and a demonstrable interest in trading
- Reasonable command of the Dutch language
- Understanding of financial products
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Innovative & creative HiPo with excellent mental arithmetic skills
- Ability to reason logically and deliver under pressure
- Ability to spot opportunities and the assertiveness to seize them
- Maximum of 3 years' of work experience