In dienst van opdrachtgever
Manufacturing, Transportation & Logistics
Over deze vacature
- Improvement of energy and environmental performance of furnaces;
- Start-up, tuning and optimisation of furnaces after rebuild;
- Operational support to plants and optimisation of furnace operation, energy consumption and environmental performance.
- Communication of results, findings and solutions to all appropriate levels of management;
- Prediction of energy consumption;
- Benchmarking, monitoring and reporting of furnace energy consumption;
- Development of a furnace energy prediction system based on heat balances (EBM) or simple models or ES III or other standards;
- Taking relevant parameters like cullet, pull, ageing, wear, cooling, Redox etc. into account;
- Use of operational data (from available systems) like temperatures etc. to calibrate model;
- Show deviation of actual from predicted in a dashboard application for all furnaces;
- Analysis of deviations and causes from operational data to identify issues like blocked packs, cold air ingression etc.
- Supervision of furnace start-up, basic set-up and fine-tuning before SAT.
- Operational support for all plants;
- Support of operational furnace audits;
- Continuous improvement of furnace operations;
- Continuous improvement of environmental performance of furnaces;
- Support and implementation of advanced control systems.
Ardagh Group is a global leader in glass and metal packaging solutions for the world’s biggest consumer brands. We operate 100+ glass and metal manufacturing facilities in 22 countries, employing approximately 23,000+ people. We create packaging for numerous market sectors including, among others, beverage cans, food, aerosols, beers and spirits.
- Excellent remunerations;
- Company car.
- Languages: Fluent in English language;
- Driver’s license;
- Skilled to use office software;
- Has a manufacturing background with complex costing processes and intercompany transactions;
- BSc. in engineering, chemistry or glass technology or comparable technical education or equivalent working experience;
- Excellent experience in furnace operation;
- Good communication skills;
- The job demands extensive travelling.