Depending on knowledge and experience
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
For our client DAF Trucks we are currently recruiting an Field Test Engineer who will focus on Data analysis.
- Develop and maintain the vehicle test management system DAVOB. DAVOB is an IT based system build for the gathering, processing and reporting of vehicle data measured by data loggers installed in field test vehicles;
- Use data logger information for problem and trend analysis;
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques (BigData);
- Documentation and evaluation of testing and analysis results;
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets;
- Active contribution to improvement of efficient testing and testing quality;
- Collaboration in project teams.
DAF Trucks N.V. in Eindhoven is part of the PACCAR Inc., which is one of the biggest global players in the heavy-duty truck industry. The known truck brands of PACCAR are Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF. Within PACCAR Inc.
The department Product Development Vehicle Electrics/Electronics is responsible for the application and development of electrical and electronic vehicle systems. The majority of the development is outsourced, with an increasing focus on detailed specification of intended functional behaviour of mechatronic systems. Application Software development is done by the supplier, or by the DAF Embedded Engineering department.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to DAF. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative, result-oriented and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Bachelor or Master level on Engineering (Automotive, ICT, Electronics, Mathematics);
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience;
- Good knowledge of database development and web applications (TSQL, jQuery, HTML, CSS, HighChart);
- Knowledge of statistics and experience in using statistical packages for analysing datasets (R, RapidMiner, Python etc.);
- Experienced in the field of test data analysis and statistics;
- Good communication skills;
- Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams;
- Good English language skills are mandatory combined with the willingness to learn Dutch.