Depending on knowledge and experience
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
For our client TNO integrated safety, we are recruiting a Junior System Integrator.
Within the department Integrated Vehicle Safety (IVS) of TNO, we work with an integral approach op topics related to Automated Driving and Cooperative Mobility. Multiple disciplines like Vehicle Dynamics, Control System Design, Tire Modelling and Simulation, Human Body Modelling, Environmental Perception, V2V & V2X Communication, etc. work together to enhance vehicle and traffic safety and mobility, and minimize possible consequences of a collision. This job mainly contributes to an integral approach in these fields.
For Autonomous Driving vehicles, proper integration of various systems and functions in the vehicle is of key importance. You will provide a significant contribution to the integration and in-vehicle testing of (new) systems and components in the framework of our Autonomous Driving program.
The activities of the System Integrator will consist of:
- System (interface) specification, in-vehicle integration, testing and documentation of mechatronic systems;
- Model development and simulation;
- Algorithm development, testing and validation, in test vehicles and in laboratory;
- Autonomously executing projects for our customers in the automotive industry.
TNO is recognized by OEMs and TIERs all over the world as a valuable knowledge partner with unique expertise, tools and facilities. The activities within the research department Integrated Vehicle Safety focus on improving the functional safety of vehicles and prevent human fatalities and severe injuries by developing integrated safety solutions that are robust and reliable under all circumstances.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client TNO. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience;
- 25 free to spend holidays per year;
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization;
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle;
- Good pension scheme;
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time;
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life;
- An open culture and clear communication;
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions.
- Experience as a system integrator in the high-tech industry (R&D or product development) or in the field of (vehicle) control system development;
- Technical University (MSc), Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Systems and Control. Specialization vehicle mechatronics;
- Experience in model based development of control algorithms on simulation level as well as real-time implementation and testing in prototyping (using Matlab/Simulink and dSpace);
- Experienced with the integration of mechatronic systems in (prototype) systems;
- Experienced with testing and/or evaluation of road vehicles and knowledge of relevant sensors;
- Strong interest in modelling and simulation of vehicle behaviour for the development of autonomous driving systems and functions;
- Pro-active, able to work independently, well organized, team oriented and result driven;
- Convincing communication skills, good understanding of related fields;
- Good knowledge of the English language, German is an advantage;
- Willing to travel internationally (for customer visits or testing) occasionally.