€ 45,000 - € 65,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you like seeing things move by the code you generate? Do you want to play a role in the development and implementation of complex and high quality technological systems? Keep reading because YER offers you the opportunity to do this in a leading company in the Netherlands.
You are happy to make things work and to build great applications which in turn will make things move and will insure extremely precise calibrations. You will be responsible for writing clean and highly functional code for several stages of a machine. You enjoy seeing things move by the code that you generate, regardless if you have to write code in C, C++ or Python – to you, the results count.
You will be responsible for creating clear specifications, making the efficient design choices and to 'make it happen' by also implementing the design. Customer satisfaction is your number one drive and thus for every software engineer. You will design, analyse, document and test the required software specifications. You will use C/C++, Python, object oriented design programming and Linux within a highly complex embedded environment. You will work in a multidisciplinary environment, involving physics, mechatronics, customer support and factory departments.
This company is leading in the worldwide development, production and sales of high-end machines for the semiconductor industry. Worldwide over 10.000 people work in the organization, with important settlings in the United States, Asia and the head office in Eindhoven. The employees share the passion for technology with a customer focus. Within the company, one works ongoing for the further development and implementation of complex and high-quality technological systems. Working there is therefore challenging and extremely dynamic. To remain successful the company has ambitious objectives and high standard requirements. Within the organization, the sector Development and Engineering is responsible for the specification, design, integration, qualification, and sustaining of all products.
You will be employed by YER and work at the client. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Bachelor's, Master's or PhD degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Embedded Systems or equivalent experience.
- C/C++, Python
- Design Patterns
- Embedded Programming