Max. € 70.000
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
As the Electro-Mechanical Engineer, you are responsible for designing and developing MR products for hospital and outpatient radiology facilities. You will work with a team of mechanical, electrical engineers, systems engineering, manufacturing and service engineers to take products from concept through design into production using sound design approaches to meet the needs of our customers and their demanding environment.
In this role as Electro-Mechanical Engineer you are responsible for the design, realization (schematics, drawings), integration and (electro-mechanical) test of sub-systems, components or modules on the basis of design specifications in accordance with the functional specifications.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Work in multidisciplinary project teams;
- Specialist in DfX, e.g. design for product cost, warranty, install ability, reliability;
- Breakdown of specifications into detailed specifications;
- Document development efforts for the (electro)mechanical subsystem, component or module, including requirements, specifications, plans, reviews, test procedures, and test reports as input in the planning process of the project;
- Coordinate, support and execute product tests to provide a traceable verification of the product.
You will be part of the Business Unit Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) within Philips Healthcare. The Business Unit MRI is responsible for marketing, product development and lifecycle management of 3T, 1.5T High/Mid performance, HFO and 7T Research MRI systems. In the MR Development group you will be part of the HW department with focus on the cost down activities throughout the system.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
Challenging tasks on a technically very interesting product the opportunity to improve a product that is really useful to society. For those with drive and skills the opportunity to grow beyond your initial tasks. A pleasant work environment with flexible working hours
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
- Someone with a bachelor (HBO) Degree in electro/mechanical/mechatronics engineering;
- Disciplined team worker. Ability to work independently and to act pro-actively;
- Support selection of critical components and technologies;
- Who has experience in working with suppliers to realize parts and to resolve technical issues;
- Experience with document control systems (e.g. Agile, Clearquest);
- Who knows that starting with proper requirements is essential en that the work is only done when the paper work is also finished;
- Who takes pride in delivering quality work both in products as well as in documentation;
- Knowledge of FDA and IEC Standards;
- Knowledge of Pro/Engineer and WindChill;
- Previous experience in Healthcare is a pré, as well as a green belt education;
- Work in a team with mechanical and system engineers;
- Have interactions with suppliers on product design, produce-ability, product quality and cost;
- Work on a diversity of components in the MR Scanner.