max. € 90.000,-/year
Detachering via YER
High Tech, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by managing strategic suppliers and supply chain towards competitive performance? Would you like to deliver input for ASML's 2020 strategy? Is change management part of you DNA? And do you enjoy managing stakeholders at senior and executive level at our suppliers? Then this might be the job for you.
As member of the supplier account teams the Strategic Supplier Manager drives suppliers towards competitive supply chain performance. Main focus is on the capacity alignment, reliability and flexibility of global supply while mitigating the risks within the supply chain. Furthermore your relevant experience is essential to lead projects in preparing ASML towards a ten billion company in 2020.
Supplier Network Management (SNM), a department of Supply Chain Management (SCM), represents ASML’s logistics and quality interface to its supply base and is responsible for material availability for ASML’s factories. In today’s complex multi-tier supply chains, this is only possible by creating full transparency in the chains and flexibility at suppliers. SNM manages over 100 chains up to seven tiers deep, addressing potential bottlenecks and supply risks before they impact our customers. It must handle the increased complexity of ASML’s systems while reducing cost of ownership for customers. To do this, the SNM supply chain Quality and Logistics professionals work with suppliers to continuously reduce cycle time for components, modules and assemblies, increasing supply chain flexibility and customer value. SNM also monitors suppliers’ quality, flexibility, cycle time reductions, move rate compliance and on-time delivery reliability, driving supplier development in all areas to ensure ASML’s supply keeps pace with technological developments and can adapt to changing market conditions.
The Strategic Supplier Manager reports to the Sr. Manager Supplier Network Management and has no direct reports.
Supply Chain Management (SCM) is an industry-leading supply-chain management organization, responsible for ensuring material availability to ASML’s factories and customers. Their DNA contains customer focus, concurrent engineering, virtual integration plus the ability to thrive in a volatile market, accelerate the supply chain and deliver creative solutions. SCM plans up to four years ahead while customer requirements and system bill of materials can change at any time. Any break in material availability can have an unacceptable impact for our customers. So, with over 500 highly educated and motivated people, SCM must proactively identify and solve potential issues by working closely together with our technical departments and customers while actively managing an extensive supplier base.
As a Strategic Supplier Manager you are the main interface towards suppliers regarding supply chain topics with 3 focus areas: Supplier Development, Supply Chain Risk Mitigation and Project Management.
Manage suppliers towards competitive and sustainable supply chain performance by executing audits and managing improvement plans
Drive lead time reduction programs at suppliers
Optimize output of the supplier and n-tier to meet ASML demand and demand changes
Supply Chain Risk Mitigation
Capacity alignment across n-tier supply chain
Proactively execute supply chain risk analysis and execute action plans to mitigate risk
Manage escalations to solve bottlenecks in supply chain and avoid re-occurrence
- Lead supply chain re-allocation projects
- Initiate and lead high impact (cross sectoral) improvement projects
- Manage and align with internal and external stakeholders
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
MSc degree in, supply chain, (industrial) engineering, or Business Administration.
- 10+ years relevant work experience
- Experience in high tech, low volume industry is a pre
- Experience in supplier management
- Experience with supply chain processes in production environment (e.g. supply chain improvements, supplier management, customer service, planning)
- Experience in project management (Lean 6S experience, Black Belt certification preferred)
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Conceptual thinker on strategic level
- Strong analytical skills
- Convincing / negotiation skills
- Pragmatic and result driven
- Pro-active attitude, drive for improvement