Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
Our client is looking for a high potential Financial Controller at their Financial Shared Service Centre.
As Fiancial Controller you provide financial controlling activities for the Dutch financial hubs on behalf of different Business Groups. You need to deliver timely, adequate, and reliable management information (reports and analysis) in line with corporate guidelines and to support strategic business development of the concerning entities.
Your main accountabilities and responsibilities are:
- Full financial reporting of the hubs (Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly, Budget/Forecast)
- Full margin analysis / variances
- Providing and control of transfer pricing documentation
- Periodic and ad hoc margin analysis
- Hedging administration
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Take part in change projects
- Monitor compliance to accounting standards and fiscal requirements
Complexity within the financial controlling is in:
- Complex (international) organization structure within SAP
- Complex financial administrations, structures
- Continuous changes of environment (e.g. organization changes, new products, fiscal changes, new requirements, regulation, internal controls)
- International scope and aspects (e.g. fiscal, legal statutory)
- Multiple application platforms and ICT solutions
- Multiple internal customers
- Multiple business disciplines
- High number of (sub) administrations
Our client consists of a number of business groups and operating companies with offices all around the world.
All financial administrations in the Netherlands are merged into a Financial Shared Service Centre (FSSC). The FSSC is an independent service unit. Important pillars for the new organization are efficiency, quality, service, continuous process improvement and innovation. The FSSC has a process-oriented organizational structure and the aim is to standardize the way of working as much as possible.
Part of the international Operating Companies source their products from the Netherlands. The purchase of these products from the plants and the intercompany sales to the local entities are accounted for in Dutch financial hubs. These hubs are part of the Dutch legal structure. They contain an important part of the margin of the total value chain. The financial controlling is done from the FSSC.
- Preferably deta-vast
- Preferably 32 hours per week. Full time availability required during month-end closing.
- Master degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting
- 5 – 10 years work experience
- Knowledge of controlling activities, understanding the principles of internal control policies and accounting procedures, legal and tax requirements
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Good IT skills: SAP (ECC and BW), Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and Excel
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills (verbally and in writing)
- Diagnosis and problem solving skills
- Change management and consultancy skills
- Accountable; Accurate; Reliable; Results-oriented; Service-minded; Team player