Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
We are looking for an IC Validation Engineer!
- Specify, develop and maintain validation boards and test environment;
- Participate in validation team, testing automotive Ethernet products;
- Perform validation board signal and power integrity simulations to make sure transmission lines up to 5GHz will work as expected;
- Reporting on validation progress and issues.
Big semiconductor company.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to the company;
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension);
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- M.Sc./BSc. in electronic engineering or equivalent;
- 3+ years of experience in IC validation;
- Experience in designing printed circuit boards;
- Experience in writing Python;
- Knowledge of scripting languages;
- Knowledge of Ethernet is a plus;
- Good communication skills, team player, driver mentality, pro-active attitude;
- Networking skills, creative, motivating, curious, open minded;
- Able to identify and resolve complex issues;
- Fluent English speaker.