Max. € 90,000
Project & Program Management, Energie
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you want to be part of progress to develop, coach and guide New Product Development in a dynamic international environment? At the ASML Program Management Office they raise the level of program management within ASML. If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on structural improvements, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
Within ASML the Program Management Office (PMO) is the recognized expert, that drives world-class program- and project management. In this way PMO is the competence owner of state of the art project methodologies. The PMO SAFe Coach mentors, guides and coaches project teams to become more effective and adaptable in creating high quality products.
PMO is positioned as an independent team member of a business team that is responsible for the development of our state-of-the-art lithography machines. As a part of the central agile coaching community, the PMO SAFe Coach plays a pivotal role in helping stakeholders, teams and leadership understand how they can ignite and sustain change in their organization. The Agile Coach does this by inspiring and creating awareness and understanding of SAFe and deploy cross-sector agile initiatives in their respective departments.
As a PMO SAFe Coach you:
- Facilitate and inspire change, setup and drive the department change team, help setup vision, define change plan;
- Design and setup an Scaled Agile (SAFe) organization;
- Identify Value Streams and Agile Release Trains (ART);
- Creatie the Agile transition implementation plan;
- Launche multiple ARTs and value streams;
- Prepare for the ART launch;
- Train teams;
- Coach ART execution;
- Extends to the portfolio;
- Identify roadblocks in the process and help resolve them;
- Measure and analyse metrics for the ART, identify improvements based on data;
- Help in setting up tools, changes in business processes, communication;
- Actively contribute to the Agile competence in the PMO organization.
As a PMO SAFe Coach you:
- Act as a recognized business partner by enabling effective decisions making on all levels;
- Drives the roll-out and embedding of project (program) standards and processes related to e.g. project planning, product generation process, effective decision making, reporting, change control, risk management and quality;
- Drives, participates, leads & implements cross PMO improvements project in accordance with the PMO Roadmap;
- Pro-actively assists, enables and challenges all stakeholders;
- Provides guidance during the financial forecasting (budget) process and proactively assist regular financial management and reporting;
- And last but definitely not least, creating winning team by living our values and building capabilities for the future.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Master’s degree in a relevant field and the ability to operate on an academic level.
- 5-10 years of relevant working experience in an international and complex environment;
- Experience with design and implementation of complex change and improvement projects;
- Professional experience in Scrum, Agile, and SAFe (SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) certification is a pre);
- Experience with driving overall SAFe transformations;
- Knowledge and experience with Agile techniques e.g. Kanban, User Stories, Continuous Integration, Retrospectives, Pairing, and Agile Games.
- Excellent communicator, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders;
- Focus on collaboration and results. High focus on developing other people;
- Maintains personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty;
- Ability to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the project and process maturity level of the organization;
- Be open, transparent, courageous and express trust;
- Creating commitment within the organization;
- Being disruptive where needed, breaking ineffective patterns;
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently;
- Facilitation skills.
Context of the position
The role of Business Line PMO Agile Coach is positioned in the PMO department DUV and reports to the Business Line PMO Manager DUV.