Max. € 70,000
Detachering via YER
Manufacturing, Construction, High Tech
Over deze vacature
To support the growing business in materials analysis, and especially in elemental analysis, using X-ray fluorescence XRF, we are looking for a senior electronics engineer to strengthen the R&D team of our client.
R&D teams are responsible for the complete lifecycle management of a product line: from research and technology, new product innovation to product sustaining activities. A product line contains analysis instruments, system support software as well as analytical software. As a senior electronics engineer, you are the linking pin in new system development projects when it comes to safety electronics, solid state X-ray detectors (high sensitive, low noise), pre-amplifiers and digital electronics ( i.e digital pulse processing or MCA functionality) and power supply. Product certification and system integration is part of the function responsibility.
Your primary responsibility will be to realize new electronics developments by (proto and product) design, simulations, system integration and -evaluation. The job requires you to understand the final application and to work closely together with other highly trained professionals in a technologically challenging and multi-disciplinary environment.
Our client is a world leading supplier of analytical instrumentation delivering material analysis via X-ray and biophysical characterization technology which are used in scientific and industrial product- and process control.
- An interesting job in an international high-tech company;
- Continuous development of your technical skills;
- Competitive working conditions;
- Informal business culture.
- The job requires a University Degree (M.Sc.) in Electrical Engineering or proven relevant experience;
- Broad background and strong interest in the wide field of low noise electronics is a pre.
- Leadership skills in multidisciplinary product development teams, preferably with experience in system engineering;
- Fulltime (40 hours per week);
- The candidate should be legally permitted to work in the Netherlands;
- Minimum 7 years’ experience as electronics engineer in a high-tech systems engineering environment;
- Hands-on attitude related to all aspects of prototyping, product development and trouble shooting;
- Preferably experienced in analogue design and FPGA based digital electronics;
- Team worker, pragmatic, thorough. Fluent in English.