€ 35,000 - € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Manufacturing, Consumer Goods
Over deze vacature
Are you a motivated Engineering Graduate who wants to be part of an International Graduate Development Programme where you will be
challenged, given the opportunity to grow and be part of our future? Do you want to work in an international environment, adding value and
driving change? Are you prepared to play an important part in the challenges before us relating to the energy transition? Then we may well be
looking for you!
We a are looking to recruit smart Engineering Graduates for our Group Technology Function, which covers Research & Development, Innovation, Quality,
Operations, Procurement, Project Management and New Product Development. At this time our client have places in Research & Development disciplines in their Competence Centres in the Netherlands and Mertzwiller, in France. In addition, you will have the opportunity to experience all of the other functions at the Head Office in the Netherlands.
Our client is a world leading manufacturer and distributor of sustainable and smart climate and sanitary hot water solutions and services
- A tailored programme complementing your skills and career aspirations
- Varied assignments, goal orientated learning points
- Rotational business unit related work experiences across European business units, (accommodation, travel and expenses will be provided during placements)
- Coaching, development and e learning opportunities
- Allocation of a mentor to support you on your successful challenge
- A real opportunity to be part of our Business and contribute from day one.An exciting development opportunity where you can contribute to the company’s future growth in a multi-cultural environment
- An employer who is one of the world leaders in their field
- A high-energy work environment with a hands-on and can-do mentality
- A fair remuneration package
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN GRADUATES?
- Master degree or equivalent within Electronics, IT/Software Development Mechatronincs, IOT
- Excellent English language ability (written and spoken)
- Smart Engineers with
- Strong analytical skills
- Solution driven
- Understanding of technology
- IT skills e.g. IT simulation experience, Mathlab, Smart appliance controls, uProcessor programming, API’s, Secure internet connections, Home automation systems
- Strong team ethic with the ability to work effectively in a team or as an individual
- A natural curiosity and desire to improve and innovate
Do you have what it takes? Are you ready for the challenge of the energy transition which contributes to a sustainable future? Are you ready to embark on this adventure starting in October 2018? Then please apply by submitting your CV and Motivation Letter in English.