Max. € 60,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you eager to improve the quality of our machines? To be part of a competence team to steer the water designs in ASML, with your senior expertise, to the desired quality level. If so, then a job of competence engineer with the water review team will be a nice next step for you.
You will be responsible for the validation of water designs in the ASML DUV- and EUV-machines. The work consists of the review of new and existing designs based on the best practices know within the competence. Validate lessons learned from factory/field issues, and create, with the new insights new design guidelines. You will be part of a team and align with multiple projects to steer on the final design of the water parts with in mind performance, reliability, robustness and cost.
- Create overview of all new water related designs (IT software/tooling available) and identify the risks;
- Review the design in depth and steer for the best practices;
- Log non-conformities;
- Update technical guidelines for new designs;
- Participate in escalations to troubleshoot (root cause analysis/solution);
- Be part of the “water leak tight system” team and align with (internal) customers and suppliers;
- If needed, steer new designers in making high quality designs;
- Advise in testing new water designs (e.g. leak testing, qualification test).
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering or related;
- Solid design experience in relevant (F&T) industry specific on water designs;
- Experience with NX (unigraphics) or similar CAD program preferred;
- Knowledge with corrosion, related to water applications;
- Candidate should be able to work independently in a dynamic environment;
- Robust personality is a must;
- Strong pragmatic and proactive attitude;
- Good communicational skills and good knowledge of English language.