Max. € 60,000
Detachering via YER
High Tech, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
The adhesive bonding competence operates as the primary authority on adhesive bonding related topics in ASML Operations and Order Fulfilment. The complete production process of the most advanced lithography machines takes place within this sector. The scope of the work includes ad hoc issue resolution, work preparation, supporting and advising the production-engineering department, structural improvement projects, quality management and process optimization.
A summary of your responsibilities as a Competence engineer adhesive bonding:
- Deliver timely and professional engineering support on adhesive bonding related issues and questions. The Competence acts as a primary point of contact for internal customers such as engineers, technicians and designers;
- Structurally improve ongoing and new adhesive bonding processes in terms of quality, safety, or cycle time;
- Drive continuous improvement by identifying best practices and spreading them in the organization;
- Ensure work preparation for adhesive bonding processes is meeting required standards;
- Participate in cross disciplinary issues resolution and improvement projects;
- Interface with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders in a broad range of levels;
- Provide theoretical and practical training;
- Build-up and maintain state-of-art knowledge in the field of adhesive bonding technology.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- BSc degree or equivalent in an Engineering degree or equivalent (Preferably BSc degree in Applied Science);
- Early career (3-5 years of working experience);
- Willing to develop technical skills in adhesive bonding (through external training);
- Proficient in the English language both written and spoken-Experience with working in project environments;
- Knowledge of surface technologies & treatments;
- Knowledge of adhesive bonding technology;
- Basic knowledge of Lean manufacturing;
- Experienced in working in a cleanroom environment;
- Strong communication and influencing skills;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Takes initiative, pro-active mind-set;
- Quality driven;
- Pragmatic attitude towards problem solving;
- Willing to travel occasionally abroad;
- A drive to work in a large complex organization.