Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Challenging assignment at one of the most high-tech companies in the world.
We are Applications - a new business line within ASML, one of the world market leaders in scanning lithography technology. We create full-stack software products that run in the most modern Semiconductor Fabrics in the world, and we are always pushing the boundary of what is possible.
As a senior User Experience (UX) designer, you will be responsible for designing and validating the graphical user interface (GUI) of software programs used by professionals in the semi-conductor world.
You will communicate and collaborate with other UX team members and stakeholders in developing new applications. You will be challenged by applying a good user centred design (UCD) process in an agile SW development environment. As senior User Experience designer you are expected to help the UX competence lead to implement UCD and pioneering in a heavily technology driven company.
You will be following a UCD process, meaning you’ll need to understanding the problem in a specific semi-conductor domain, gather user requirements and translate technical requirements into user needs. Next to that you will help defining workflows in close collaboration with product architects, customer service and development and engineering (D&E).
Deliverables and activities:
- UX flows;
- Interactive prototypes;
- Design specifications;
- Final assets;
- Personas and use case development;
- Perform user research;
- Report user research results.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
Bachelor or Master Degree in interaction design, human computer interaction or equivalent.
- 5+ years of relevant user centred design experience in a corporate environment;
- Experience in the high-tech equipment industry (machine building);
- Excellent data visualization skills and great conceptual thinking;
- Your portfolio will exhibit high calibre work and multi-platform projects;
- You have extensive experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure RP.
You exhibit the following skills
- Strong analytical, creative and visual skills;
- Working knowledge of CSS and software development processes;
- Experience with responsive design for applications desktop, laptop and attached monitors used in an industrial environment;
- Collaborative team player;
- Self-Motivated, pro-active thinker;
- Proficiency in English.
- You are an effective communicator who is willing to prove yourself in a company with highly talented and opinionated individuals;
- You are able to act fast and pragmatically while keeping the high level overview, you keep a positive mind-set regardless of the challenges that lay ahead of you.