Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Challenging assignment at one of the most high-tech companies in the world.
The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities.
We need an experienced Software developer, who can work on further developing a key application within the Software Build domain. This application has been developed in Ruby and now needs to undergo a redesign, as well as major feature extensions.
As SW developer you will be responsible for designing and implementing changes in the current Build domain applications.
- Designs for the needed changes;
- Implementation of the needed redesign and/or features.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Relevant and proven SW development experience in large technical environments;
- Test-driven development;
- Ruby (or the ability to quickly learn a new programming language);
- Perl, Python scripting is a nice-to-have;
- Excellent communication skills are a must;
- Able to handle stress due to issues from demanding customers that potentially disturb the work;
- Show initiative and problem solving attitude;
- Pragmatic, practical, flexible and committed to quality;
- Proficiency in the English language.
Context of the position
For ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities. A sub-department within the IT organization is IT CCP ST (Competence Centre Product Solution Team); this department is responsible for the infrastructure and tooling for ASML’s development organization. Within IT CCP ST three development disciplines are represented: mechanical, electrical and software engineering. The SW developer will be active in the software engineering group.