Detachering via YER
Education, High Tech
Over deze vacature
Challenging assignment at one of the most high-tech companies in the world.
A sub-department within the IT organization is the Competence Centre Operations & infrastructure (O&I). This Competence Centre provides all IT support services. This includes generic IT infrastructure services like laptops and desktops, telecom services, network and datacentres for which we ensure that these services are running in an optimal way and we look at innovating the services. We also support the IT applications that are used at ASML.
The Connectivity Service Manager is responsible for the ASML Connectivity services (DC-LAN/LAN/WAN), throughout the entire lifespan. He or she makes sure that from design till operations, the customer requirements are met. The focus of this assignment is on an operational level, you will monitor problems and/or changes in the connectivity landscape. However with you continuous improvement mind-set you are also able to identify potential problems in the different service processes and proactively act on this.
- Ensuring all processes and underpinning contracts with external suppliers are appropriate, measurable, reported and regularly reviewed (including show-back w.r.t. total cost of ownership). Occasionally negotiate service level agreements
- Ensure technology services and infrastructure plans are in place to deliver the agreed capacity and performance targets in a cost effective and timely manner
- Management of the lifecycle of all service-affecting problems with the aim of preventing incidents from happening or minimizing their impact
- Involvement during project initiation to provide Service management input and continued involvement throughout the Design and Transition phases. Activities will include the creation and ongoing ownership of the required Service management deliverables
- Act as a service consultant for potential new demand
- Build and maintain key relationship management with internal and external partners
- Communicate and align with the various stakeholders within ASML IT about the changes/projects in order to set the right expectations, agree on downtime slots, etc. Make them aware about the Connectivity standards and help them to make use of those standards
- Deliver Pro-active input into Project Management Process
- Governance and -documentation improvements
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Master or Bachelor.
- Sound knowledge of service management (ITIL, BiSL,Cobit, ….)
- At least 6+ years of experience in a role as service manager in an international company, with interfaces towards employees and managers at all levels of the organization as well as outside vendors and service providers
- Generic knowledge of Connectivity solutions and technology
- Proven experience of organizational skills in a working environment
- Decisive, flexible, ownership, common sense, result oriented are the keywords
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to motivate people
- Have or quickly develop a network in the organization
- Service and customer oriented
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills, command of the Dutch language is a pro
Context of the position
The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and key business processes across ASML. On the infrastructure side this encompasses Network (LAN/WAN), Telecommunications, Workplaces, Datacenter services and software required. On the process side it includes support of key business processes, divided in 4 clusters, being: Product, Market, Corporate Support and Operations Cluster. The Service Manager Connectivity reports to the Manager Connectivity Services within the IT Operations & Infrastructure department. He or she has interfaces with the world-wide internal ASML customer, with the various IT internal groups and with external IT service providers and IT vendors.