Detachering via YER
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
Challenging assignment at one of the most high-tech companies in the world.
As a Functional SharePoint Designer, you are responsible for developing SharePoint interfaces to support the Customer Support activities of ASML.
We are looking for someone who has extensive hands-on knowledge of SharePoint Online. The candidate needs not only to understand the Microsoft technical landscape around SharePoint Online, but also be able to actively apply this knowledge into the complete IT landscape to create interfaces to other applications.
- Be able to act as a technical consultant for the business to propose practical solutions and support the implementation of architectural choices into SharePoint Online.
- Build proof-of-concepts to test innovations.
- Participate in improvement projects initiated by the business.
- Understand the limitations of SharePoint; advise on standard versus customized.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience. Microsoft certificates are a pre.
- 2+ Years of relevant working experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience with SharePoint O365 is a pre, experience with SP2013 is a must.
- Experience with designing Workflows in SharePoint is a pre
As you will be working in multi-disciplinary teams, you are expected to have good communication skills. You also possess planning and prioritization skills and you have a continuous improvement attitude. Candidate should be fluent in English and preferably in Dutch.
This is a job grade 9 position and candidate is required to start ASAP. For now, this is a 5 months assignment.