Marketing & Communication
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
For our client Philips we are searching a Creative Asset Producer.
Start date: asap
Hours a week: 32- 40
Project for at least 6 months.
You will join the Global Marketing Team of Philips Personal Care as Asset Producer. The Global Marketing team consists of specialists in different marketing functions such as marketing communication, shopper, digital, marketing intelligence, PR and content production. You will be managing marketing content production to support all product launches of Personal Care.
• Manage production and on time delivery of product renderings, 360 views, CGI animations
• Prepare production briefs and art direction/ creative review for visual asset delivery
• Fully understand the range build up and country roll out schedule to assess/ set-up a production plan
• Ensuring that all required input is in place (e.g MUS/PGD/CAD, colour samples etc.) to kick –off briefing session
• Assessing if all input is valid to start production.
• Working closely with the Product Designer, Consumer Marketing Manager and the development sites to stay on top of changes & adaptations in product portfolio and roll-out schedule.
• Assess and pro-actively manage the consequences of changes & adaptations to the roll out schedule
• Manage, control and steer the sign-off of the master assets in close cooperation with the PM and the assigned AD, manage the roll-out across the complete portfolio, by factoring in the delivery requirements of the print pipeline for packaging artwork creation.
• Follow the uniform production methodology within asset production team
• Ensure optimal delivery and re-usage of the assets throughout the touchpoints defined in the ecosystem – in line with the functional content requirements
• Monitor and apply brand compliancy according to Philips guidelines
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
Freelancers are also welcome to apply.
We are looking for
As the Global Marketing team of Philips Personal Care is an international team you have to have a proven ability to build and manage a team-oriented multi-cultural environment. You will report to the Asset Team Lead, Personal Care.
• Agency production experience and proven, well-developed organizational skills. Intellectual ability on the level of Master degree or academic level. Preferably in the field of Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design or a related field.
• Has ? 5 years of relevant working experience in the area of production management in a multinational company and/ or creative agency
• Work experience in complex and dynamic environment with shifting priorities, demand and timelines.
• Understands, and is able to support and drive the creative process and content production across touchpoints
• Demonstrated working experience and understanding of the following production processes, tools: 3D, digital rendering, CGI animations
• Excellent interpersonal, communication & negotiation skills
• Capable of producing and managing large volumes of assets, working with short deadlines, dynamic & changing environment
• Takes ownership, solution minded with a great eye for detail
• Hands on approach
• High drive and energy level
• Fluent in English, verbal and written