Detachering via YER
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by the engineering of electrical control solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
As an Electrical Safety Control designer, you are defining, realizing and maintaining a machine wide Safety handling (control) infrastructure, by implementing human safety and machine damage functions for existing and new ASML products.
The Electrical Safety Control designer is responsible for the following:
- Team member in an Electronic Development team, contributing to multidisciplinary project deliverables;
- Define, document and maintain specifications of safety control infrastructure with strong focus on software (SIEMENS PLC Software);
- Perform trade-off studies to determine the preferred implementation scenario for new or changed functions including creating buy in at stakeholders;
- Create work breakdown for the various electronics products, adjusted with other stakeholders;
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues;
- Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers & act as a technical coach for other designers.
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design, and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E, the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, and qualification of electronic functions and modules of these products. Within EDEV the group Source Infrastructure is responsible for the study, definition, realization and qualification of the mains power distribution, electrical- and machine safety of the complete ASML products.
The Electrical Safety Control designer will report to the Manager of the EUV-Source Infra structure group.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
Minimum bachelor degree in electrical engineering or similar level acquired by working experience.
- Multiple years as Electrical Control designer in multidisciplinary design teams;
- Experience with general electrical engineering principles, development methods and processes;
- Has experience with industrial networks like Profibus, Profinet including SIEMENS PLC, both hardware and software;
- Worked with datacommunication of PLC’s with servers (OPC-UA, Prodave, ….);
- Knowledge and experience with temperature-, flow- and pressure control;
- Knowledge and experience of safety systems and international standards (like IEC62061, ISO13849-1 etc.) is preferred.
- High motivated team player with excellent social- and communication skills;
- Accuracy, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving;
- Strong quality focus;
- Self propelling and committed to bring solutions towards our customers;
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable).