Max. € 80,000
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
- Organization: Philips Innovation Services, Manufacturing Systems & Technologies;
- Hierarchical: reports to the manager of the Manufacturing Processes and Quality (MP&Q) Group;
- Location: Eindhoven;
- Travel: 25% of time;
You will work closely together with the manufacturing organizations in Royal Philips to improve manufacturing processes and drive cross-learning across organizations, especially in the field of Manufacturing Processes & Quality. With your expertise in this field, you will support the industrialization towards operational excellence.
As a Senior Process & Testing Engineer you contribute to the Manufacturing Systems & Technologies strategy to drive the industrial quality via robust customized manufacturing processes and reliable industrial test & measurement systems.
- Leading or participating in secondment, service and/or project activities. Is (technically) responsible for planning & executing the activities conform the requested and agreed quality, timing & costs and for controlling risks. Gives direction to and co-operates with colleagues also from other areas of expertise in order to enable the successful execution of activities (projects, services, secondment) and provides guidance towards the different stages of an activity;
- Develop testing strategies and methods to support product development & manufacturing. Is able to bridge between product development teams, New Product Introduction teams, and tester development teams;
- Develop industrial processes and applications and continuously improve or renew them. Is able to make technological choices on processes, systems and applications to be developed. Develop application know-how in the specific field of expertise. Is a reference on competence and in the technical area which typically bridges Innovation and Industrialization. Contributes to and/or makes relevant technological choices during the different stages of a project. Develops on the basis of design specifications, in accordance with the functional specifications and tests, analyses and verifies their performance. Ensures that there is proper documentation for the developed hard- & software. Understands and communicates consequences of the technology on the architecture. Integrates existing and/or purchased modules/components in a system;
- Acquiring new assignments, based on the know-how in his/her specific field of expertise, through contacts with internal and external customers, and also with representatives from other fields of expertise, suppliers and knowledge institutes. Initiate assignment proposals in agreement with all relevant stakeholders;
- Responsible for building up and maintenance of the know-how in the specific field of expertise: by training, by participating in competence development teams, by initiating & participating in advanced competence development activities and via in- & external contacts with customers, suppliers & knowledge institutes;
- Contributing to continuous improvement. Continuously improving work processes, methods & tools. Participating in improvement teams and/or initiating improvement proposals.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
This specific vacancy is Philips Innovation Services (PInS). Philips Innovation Services has a wide range of disciplines and know-how to support our customers in bringing their innovations to market, as fast and as efficiently possible. Over 600 colleagues benefit from decades of experience supporting customers in Philips Businesses, Philips Research and hundreds of companies outside Philips.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience;
- Chance to become a direct Philips employee after secondment period;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching;
- Healthy work-life balance;
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment;
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career.
- Bachelor or Master degree with relevant work experience within the manufacturing Industry;
- 10 years relevant experience, preferably in test strategy & tester development for manufacturing and process development for manufacturing (Process flow mapping, Critical-To-Quality flow down analysis, conducting process FMEA & risk mitigation, setting up control plans, … ;
- Knowledge of modern manufacturing processes and testing;
- Good knowledge of structured process development;
- Black Belt certified;
- Knowledge of medical industry, including standards and regulatory requirements in Healthcare;
- Skills to coach, motivate and inspire;
- Strong communicator (writing & speech), being able.