Max. € 80,000/€ 80
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
For a global production company in the area of Leiden we are looking for an experienced Accounting & Reporting Specialist. The assignment starts directly for at least 4-5 months.
Monthly closing process
- Planning of month-end closing activities in consultation with Consolidation & Reporting Specialists;
- Review of monthly reporting submitted (by local units) to ensure quality of reporting;
- Ensure timely, adequate and reliable monthly financial closing process for the assigned BU/region, including management of all relevant central consolidation and elimination adjustments;
- Provide feedback to local reporting entities on quality delivered during month-end closing process.
Accounting performance reporting units
- Pro-actively monitor the quality of the balance sheet and statement of income for the respective reporting entities. Work together with the local accounting teams and other Finance Pillars to ensure a healthy financial position;
- Develop and implement guidelines, in consultation with accounting manager, which sets the minimum requirements for a qualitative balance sheet;
- Drive one monthly closing procedure for the respective reporting entities;
- Set the accounting agenda (use accounting dashboard) for the respective reporting entities;
- Follow-up on open accounting issues with the local reporting units and monitor on the correct and timely solution of these issues;
- Manage service delivery and accounting performance by local reporting units/Global Business Shared Services; take the leading role in representing the regional Finance Accounting Pillar;
- Work together with the respective local reporting units/SSC to ensure compliance with local GAAP), local statutory and fiscal requirements;
- Provide functional direction, training and support to local reporting units;
- Perform visits to the local reporting units in the region;
- Focal Point for discussions with external auditors in the respective region;
- Manage the annual group to statutory reporting process for the relevant reporting entities and ensure analysis of statutory-group reporting differences;
- Be the subject matter specialist on complex accounting subjects.
Our client is global company, active in the production of coatings.
We offer a challenging assignment for 4-5 months, in a very dynamic and energetic environment.
- Accounting professional with minimum 8 years of experiences in various finance-related roles, and capable of analysing complex processes and issues under severe time pressure;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in regional/global reporting and accounting roles;
- Possesses an excellent analytical mind-set;
- Not afraid to challenge and ask questions;
- Preferably having working experience in one or multiple business units;
- Adequate expertise knowledge in financial accounting (IFRS, accounting processes);
- SAP and HFM knowledge preferred, or at least not afraid to learn the basics of systems;
- Drive continuous improvement agenda in the financial and transactional processes, and monthly closing and reporting processes;
- Adequate communication skills;
- Hands-on and proactive team player;
- Travelling in the region required (approx. 25% of the time).