Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
We are looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to become part of our growing team of passionate people who work to achieve our mission. If you are as excited as we are about creating positive change, then have a look at our vacancy below.
As our new Systems Engineer you will be a technology leader in a multidisciplinary program in designing & developing our new phone under the leadership of the CTO. Throughout the life cycle of this program, you will be a key contributor and systems expert for all functional teams and taking part in the realization of the project. You will ensure that product(s) are aligned with the latest technologies and meet the standards of the industry in many aspects.
- Translating product requirements (HW, FW, SW) into a detailed system and chip & system architectural and functional specification for hardware design and embedded software development, support field trials and production processes;
- Supports the design and implementation of the next product;
- Participating in design reviews as well as in verification and validation plans reviews;
- Taking part in system debug and problem resolution;
- Supporting the integration and software development;
- Being the key contact person for system and technology discussions;
- Exploring, researching and remaining up to speed with relevant industry and technology trends and standards.
Fairphone is a social enterprise driving change in the electronics industry from the inside out. Our business model is based on social values and securing continuity and centres around producing and marketing smartphones in a way that puts social and environmental values first.
- You have a strong sense of initiative, like to collaborate and have a positive attitude;
- You have strong interpersonal skills, analytical abilities, professional leadership, and the ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team;
- You are creative, innovative and open to absorb and share knowledge and ideas;
- You embrace diversity in thoughts, opinions, and backgrounds and feel good working with many nationalities in a multicultural environment;
- You are a team player with excellent communications skills, who is curious by nature and takes ownership at work;
- You are flexible, self-motivated, proactive and love the work environment of a start-up/scale-up company that is fast paced;
- You feel a strong and intrinsic connection with Fairphone’s vision, mission and values;
- You (are willing to) live in the Netherlands and have the right to work within the EU.