Marketing & Communication
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
In this role you will report to Head of Marketing and Product Management. The Senior Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for creating and implementing a communications strategy to build the reputation of the brands with external stakeholders in the markets. This is also a hands-on role involving the planning, development and execution of all high quality marketing communications and measuring the effectiveness on an on-going basis.
- Devise and implement a communications strategy in partnership with various stakeholders to drive brand awareness, generate new leads, grow sales and build customer loyalty;
- Create a detailed digital and inbound marketing plan defining the digital channel strategy for each of our major market segments to provide focus and direction for the future;
- Plan and deliver an annual calendar of activities to support brand position and sales activities in order to meet business objectives;
- Create budget and manage spend to create maximum ROI across a variety of channels including events and industry exhibitions, sponsorship, PR, sales tools and online activity;
- Deliver a portfolio of hardcopy and digital sales and marketing collateral;
- Actively contribute to produce content (text) to create own collateral or serving as input to the development of collateral developed by agencies;
- Ensure consistent use of the brands across all communication channels throughout the decentralized organization;
- Continually measure the effectiveness of external communication messages and channels;
- Develop and maintain internal communications initiatives and tools (intranet, internal newsletter and narrowcasting).
An international company with 700 employees worldwide with its main manufacturing facilities located in the Netherlands and the USA.
Competitive compensation and benefits.
Within their culture fits a no-nonsense attitude that is aimed at improvement and cooperation. You are by nature a pragmatic and energetic person and you are able to think conceptually. It is important that you are able to switch in a natural way between various departments and levels. Relevant traits and skills are:
- Marketing graduate or similar;
- 10 + years’ experience in both a strategic and an operational role in an international B2B environment;
- Experienced in digital marketing communications;
- Excellent project management skills, able to plan ahead and organize own workload and that of others;
- Capable of managing a variety of stakeholder relationships and proven ability of building relationships;
- Comfortable working in a changing international matrix organization;
- Fluent Dutch, English and preferably German or other languages;
- Ability to develop content.