Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
Great opportunity for a driven and experienced executive assistant with excellent organisational and administrative skills.
In this role you work closely with the Partner and Associates, helping to deliver a high quality service to clients during the administration of assignments and helping to promote and exploit business development opportunities.The following are the main duties:
- Liaise with both candidates and clients to arrange interview appointments
- Make arrangements for psychological assessments of candidates, as required by the client
- Liaise with the Researcher on the creation and printing of assignment reports using the Searcher database
- On confirmation of an assignment, set up all files required during the project and ensure completion, distribution, and filing of European Engagement Forms and enter a skeleton engagement record in Searcher and details entered on to Sales Force and SAP
- Answer and filter telephone calls, dealing with any queries, where appropriate, and ensuring that all messages taken are comprehensive and accurate
- Arrange travel itineraries, ensuring tickets are delivered in good time, and completion of the appropriate travel authorization forms
- Book rooms for meetings as required and ensure that appropriate refreshments are supplied
- Coordinate business development meetings and lunches, issuing invitations, preparing guest lists and place cards, etc.
- Prepare mailing lists and coordinate the sending of the appropriate documentation
- Prepare any presentational documents
Work as a team with the other Assistants, supporting each other to ensure that all work is done. Individual Assistants should coordinate appropriate cover for their consultants in accordance with policies in place at the time, which may often mean liaising with colleagues to arrange internal cover.
A very rapidly growing global organizational consulting firm near Central Station Amsterdam.
- Very driven and international environment
- Excellent remuneration
- Near Central Station (parking space)
The Assistant position is viewed as a critical support position. Successful Assistants have the opportunity to advance within the firm to Associate level and beyond. An Assistant has exposure to various parts of the search process, and therefore must have:
- Ideally Academic thinking level, but at least Higher Vocational Level education (HBO).
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Fulltime available
- Good organizational and administrative skills with an eye for detail.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills, being articulate and persuasive, and able to communicate complex matters in a straightforward manner.
- Ability to handle issues of a confidential nature with tact and diplomacy.
- On occasions, ability to work under extreme pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Be observant of processes and persuasive in reminding and convincing g the team to return to the standard when deviating precariously from the corporate line
- Have a good sense of timing and project management
- The ability to multitask and remain calm even in hectic times
- Practical application of intellect
- Maturity of outlook
- Problem solving and prioritization ability
- Communication skills – both written and oral
- Professionalism including integrity and ethics
- Ability to deliver quality in all its forms
- Strong team orientation
- High energy level
- Computer Literacy