Depends on experience
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
As this is a long-term opportunity, we are looking for someone who will stay at Philips for at least 3-5 years. The job entails remote support, with about 20% of international travelling. This role will be based in Best (The Netherlands) and the specialist will report to the Field Support Manager of Customer Services IGT.
The Technical Support Specialist Physio monitoring Systems is a global position which takes ownership of resolving the assigned (escalated) technical issues, in an efficient and timely manner, using Philips resources. This job has an international scope, has a very dynamic and versatile character where a very enthusiastic team is delivering support, globally.
As the Technical Support Specialist Physio Monitoring Systems you will be:
- The main contact between the Philips service organization(s) and the Business unit for technical support questions regarding the Philips Physio Monitoring Systems interventional monitoring portfolio;
- Tasked with the knowledge development towards the service engineers for the assigned modality;
- A creative thinker that analyses complex problems, collects data, establishes facts, draws valid conclusions, develops/executes corrective action plans. All with the goal to drive customer satisfaction (NPS) and securing long term business results;
- Responsible to perform analyses and apply problem solving techniques in order to provide support across the assigned modality;
- Involved in the New Product Introduction process by supporting new products and installations both on site and remotely;
- Part of one global/virtual team that acts as the main interface towards the field (FSE) for problem escalations.
- Escalation management for Physio Monitoring Systems (including remote/telephone support), to ensure a timely resolution of customer issues;
- Provides On-site support in hospitals globally in case of severe problem escalations
- Provides manufacturing support, such as first of a kind (FOK) factory installations and field factory installations (FFI) for assigned modality;
- Provides engineering/R&D testing support for NPI’s for assigned modality (e.g. system tests, user interface tests);
- Ensures essential information/known issues are brought back to the field service teams in a quick and efficient way (e.g. via webinars, known issue document, training, service information/documentation);
- Provides technical support for complaint handling unit (CHU) for assigned modality and is part of the complaint review board to ensure the desired quality level of complaint feedback;
- Provides technical and on site (when required) support for FCO’s/CAPA’s for assigned modality with the goal to drive towards a timely, high quality and complete resolution;
- Provides integral life cycle support for the assigned modality towards internal stakeholders like e.g. MPM, SPS, Factory, FCO/IB managers;
- Provides knowledge to create service documentation and training material for new products.
The global IGT Field Support department (17 FTE) is not only the central position between the field service organizations and the Business Unit, but between product development and operation performance as well. The Technical Support Specialist Physio Monitoring Systems is a global position that takes ownership of resolving the assigned (escalated) technical issues, in an efficient and timely manner, using Philips resources. The team provides leadership, guidance/support and technical assistance to the service engineers as the modality expert and is available as a consultant over the phone/email/chat, but also for site visits.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. After two years, Philips may offer you a contract to work for them directly.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching;
- Secondary conditions, such as: pension and full travel reimbursement
- A chance to become a long term employee at Philips
Requirements for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, IT or Biomedical Engineering;
- 3-5 years of engineering related work experience with proven experience in using trouble shooting techniques to resolve technical issues;
- Experience with customer escalation tools and processes beneficial;
- Experience in a medical business or knowledge of hospital workflow beneficial;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (fluent in English, second language preferred);
- Proficient at resolving problems remotely;
- Ability to work cohesively and effectively with employees at all levels/departments of the organizations;
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills as well as being a motivated team player;
- Ability to convince people and steer teams;
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with (remote) IT networking technology (Windows and SQL server);
- Self-starter, self-motivated;
- Willingness to travel. Travel will be determined according to business requirements (10-25%).