€ 50,00 - € 57,000
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Transportation & Logistics, Consumer Goods
Over deze vacature
Challening opportunity with focus on customer support, logistic processes & management.
In this European team are we searching for a mid-career professional to manage the field support team, with excellent project management and people skills.
The Parts Depot team is responsible for the European Spare Parts Supply Chain. Clients are Samsung Sales organizations in Europe and Samsung Repair Centers. In serving these clients, Samsung delivers an optimal service experience to all customers in Europe.
In this position, you will have a strong focus on optimizing the customer service operation. You and your team will focus on KPI’s to support and improve service centers. You will promote service differentiation by discovering best practices and sharing those practices to other service centers. You will analyze issues for each service center and create a standard index. You will identify improvement areas and resolve the issues to increase operational efficiency.
As the Manager of the team, you will interpret company strategy and provide a clear direction to the team members to achieve the goals set. You are a people manager with innovative spirit is proactive and shows initiative.
Samsung Electronics is part of the Korean multinational Samsung Group and is the global leader in consumer electronics and core components that go into them. Through relentless innovation and discovery, they are transforming the worlds of televisions, smartphones, home appliances, medical devices and semiconductors. Samsung Electronics employs 207,000 people across 72 countries with annual sales exceeding US$143 billion. Their goal is opening new possibilities for people everywhere.
Samsung Electronics in Europe includes 3 factories, 2 R&D centers, 15 sales subsidiaries, and the Logistics subsidiary Samsung Electronics Europe Logistics B.V. (SELS). In Breda is the European Customer Care Center based.
You will be working within an international dynamic environment, in the customer focused electronics industry. You will receive a competitive salary, depending on relevant experience in team management and customer service projects. You are entitled to a company car (or competitive remuneration) and Samsung offers a performance bonus based on targets per semi-annual evaluation period. There is a Holiday allowance of 8%, fully paid Health Insurance with Dental plan, a fully paid fitness subscription with a dedicated fitness provider and employee purchasing possibilities to purchase Samsung products for attractive prices.
- Bachelor or master degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or similar;
- 3-5 years of (project) management experience;
- Strong experience with customer support issues, team leadership and supply chain processes;
- Strong people management- and project management skills;
- Creative, goal and result oriented and flexible personality;
- Good level of business English skills is required, verbally and written;
- Initiative, self-supporting on a day-to-day base, receives only general instructions;
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analyzing data requires evaluating identifiable factors;
- Excellent communication skills and good judgement in selection methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.