Depending on knowledge and experience
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
For our client DAF Trucks, we are looking for a Senior Engineer Vehicle Electronics.
As a senior engineer vehicle electronics you are primarily responsible for the realisation of the correct functioning of the vehicle system during the development phase, production run, series production, customer and service aspects.
You will be involved in the specification and development of new and modified electrical systems and components, which are part of the total electrical system of the vehicle and you take care of the documentation, which is required to EOL (End-Of-Line) -and dealer applications for the test system development.
You play a role as integrator between supplier and other internal departments, such as Marketing, After Sales, Production, Purchasing and Testing, where the focus is at in the right way specifying the functional systems (hardware and software) and providing monitoring of the entire development process.
DAF Trucks N.V. in Eindhoven is part of the PACCAR Inc., which is one of the biggest global players in the heavy-duty truck industry. The known truck brands of PACCAR are Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF. Within PACCAR Inc.
The department Product Development Vehicle Electrics/Electronics is responsible for the application and development of electrical and electronic vehicle systems. The majority of the development is outsourced, with an increasing focus on detailed specification of intended functional behaviour of mechatronic systems. Application Software development is done by the supplier, or by the DAF Embedded Engineering department.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to DAF. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative, result-oriented and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- BSc/MSc Electrical Engineering/Automotive Engineering/Computer Science;
- Knowledge and experience with PC and Windows platform;
- Knowledge and experience with electrical/electronic systems of the vehicle;
- Knowledge and experience with CAN network applications on vehicles;
- Experience with Mat-lab/Simulink/State flow is preferred;
- Independence, initiative and focus on results;
- Knowledge and experience in the area of coordination and planning is an advantage;
- Team player;
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English, and preferably German.