€ 35,000 - € 50,000
IT, Human Resource & Recruitment, Engineering
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Currently we are looking for a colleague who can support the ASML team with data processing, SharePoint and process documentation/reporting. The Process Analyst will support the Corporate EHS team with data processing, structural communication and documentation of processes. This team is responsible for Corporate Environmental Health and Safety Policies.
- Consolidate and maintain Corporate EHS dashboard and prepare monthly management report;
- Set up and maintain collaboration site for the specialist EHS community and the worldwide ASML population;
- Compile detailed safety training report to drive completion;
- Maintain process descriptions, work instructions and dashboards, included in the Corporate EHS Management System (elements: Planon, AIR, LMS).
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in the area of Business Engineering or Technical Business Administration.
- 0-2 years working experience as a hands-on Process Analyst for large complex programs and detailed projects;
- Proficient skill level in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook), SharePoint, HTML editor.
- Problem solver (proactive, ability to analyse complex problems);
- Structured approach to communication and process orientation;
- Accountable and reliable;
- Team player.