Max. € 70,000
Project & Program Management, Engineering
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Your role will be to lead the design and integration phase of mechatronic motion systems in a research environment.
- Plan and tracking of the research projects with a leading role in the integration phase;
- Maintain and develop the supply chain needed to support the research;
- Ad supply chain knowledge to the design and planning;
- Lead project meetings, improve internal procedures and communication;
- Participate in the integration, test and qualification process for the various mechatronic systems and test set-ups.
Our client systems department supports with expertise and (new) mechatronic motion systems for the semiconductor industry. To ensure top quality is achieved, the systems department undertakes research and development in this field.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to our client with intention to permanent contract We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development and training opportunities;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- B.Eng./M.Eng./B.Sc./M.Sc. or equivalent level by work experience;
- Thorough knowledge of mechatronic systems;
- Experience with integration of mechatronic modules and systems;
- Experience with planning, resource and cost estimations of research projects;
- Good level of written and verbal communication in English and Dutch;
- A project lead who can understand and work together with designers and specialists in the mechatronic field;
- A project lead who is able to set short term priorities within long term goals, interest in R&D which needs to end up in products;
- Self-driven, critical thinker;
- At least 10 years of experience in the mechatronic field.