Max. € 100
Engineering, Bouwkunde en Civiele Techniek, Energie
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
The position will be inside the New Project Introduction that is part of Operation group for Mother and Child Care business. One single domain project, severe changes. Involving multiple businesses.
Has wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Leads large industrial projects, which lead to innovations in a single domain process;
- To lead and direct his team(s) in order to achieve project objectives, e.g. meeting time and budget requirements, and to direct all project resources in order to realize the desired goals for the project(s);
- To determine project risks and to define corrective action(s);
- Manages activities of several NPI team;
- Formulates the midterm policy for his NPI discipline and processes, resulting into a strategic plan;
- Exercises supervision in terms of costs, methods, and staffing; has budget responsibility;
- Establishes and assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements;
- Typically manages subordinate NPI Team Leaders. Prepares product introduction operations and investment plans;
- Supervises, selects, develops, coaches and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient new product introduction;
- Works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives;
- Regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas and/or customers;
- Formulates the project plan, in accordance with the goals and timing, set by management or the PEM/Program Manager; specifies the manning of the project, resources required, anticipated costs, KPIs risk assessment and quality standards to be used;
- Controls the project budget and project progress, evaluates all project initiatives as to feasibility, costs/benefits and added value, takes corrective actions when necessary and generates adequate reporting;
- Leads the project, within the project budget and program strategy, in terms of quality, money, time, information and organization, monitoring progress and managing external resources;
- Directs employees and gives them operational guidance, both technically and organizationally;
- Manages own project team with accent on realization of one main process, including setting strategic direction.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching;
- Healthy work-life balance;
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment;
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career.
- Minimum Master Degree;
- A minimum of 7 years experiences in operations.