Depending on experience
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
We are looking for a Business Information Analyst in the Procurement/Supply Chain domain!
ASML produces some of the most technically advanced equipment in the world, producing terabytes of data. This data is vital in analyzing and improving the performance of our products and processes. The volume and complexity requires a solid IT foundation to enable business in processing and analyzing this data into information that will support advancing our products.
The Big Data and Analytics Competence Center (BDA CC) is responsible for providing the right information at the right time at the right quality to the right audience within ASML. SAP HANA is a key cornerstone in the ASML BI and Big Data strategy.
The Business Information Analyst is gathering and discussing business requirements and ensures delivery of working functionality together with respective developers, data analysts, data scientists etc. To support intake of the new required functionality and enable conversion of these business requirements into feasible functional designs we are looking for a Business Information Analyst (BIA).
As Business Information Analyst your role includes:
- Acting as a central contact and subject matter expert within the IT organization for business intelligence
- Working proactively with/leading BI developers to ensure accurate delivery of new applications in the ASML BI landscape according to the guidelines and best practices
- Assessing, changing and refining business reporting requirements and related information systems to continuously increase their effectiveness and ensuring they are properly aligned with the company’s strategic direction, the BI strategy and the other relevant business functions
- Managing transition from projects (new developments) to support (run and maintain) by checking all documentation and knowledge transfer by the project teams before go-live
- Providing general feedback and improvement proposals, attunement of implementation planning, hands-on assistance, problem solving and reporting requirements
- Deploying the newly developed BI functionality, including providing training to (key) users
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
At least a Bachelor degree in information management, ICT, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or other relevant studies.
- You have a proven track record of 10 years of professional experience
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a Business analyst in SAP Business Intelligence
- You have preferably experience in high-tech multinational companies in the area of supply chain management
- Must have knowledge: proficient in SAP BW 7.5 and SAP HANA Entreprise, SAP BO, Tibco Spotfire, SAP MM and SD, and supply chain business processes
- Preferred knowledge: SQL, SAP EWM, SAP ME, ABAP is an advantage
- Must have skills: Business and Data Analysis, requirements gathering, critical thinking, solution designing, stakeholder management at different organizational levels, drive for quality results, practical, teamplayer, MS.Office, excellent English
- Preferred skills: leadership, project management (traditional Waterfall and/or Agile/Scrum)
- Strong client-orientation and commitment to excellence;
- Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance;
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
- Well-developed consultancy skills with a strong go-getter mentality;
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player;
- Flexibility, adapt to company culture and individual’s behavior;
- Excellent analytical skills, number crunching
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to create and maintain a large trusted network on all levels of the organization;
- Fluent in Dutch and English language;
- A demonstrated excellent maneuverability within complex matrix organizations.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
An assessment will be part of the recruitment process.