Max. € 60,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Want to be part of progress? To ensure high quality resource allocation within a dynamic international environment? If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on structural improvements, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
We will run a 1 year pilot with 2 FTE to support workforce planning within D&E from the D&E control team. Within a fast-paced organization as ASML, high quality resource allocation is a continuous challenge. As Workforce planning Analyst you support and ensure that this process runs smoothly throughout the Development & Engineering organization.
As Workforce planning analyst you are responsible for the following activities;
• Support all resource allocations for the D&E departments within the company;
• Proactively interact with key stakeholders to support the resourcing strategy and in year resource plans;
• Be proactive in providing solutions to resolve supply and demand challenges;
• Optimize the allocation of resources to maximize utilization;
• Support strategic planning activities and discussions by providing analysis and recommendations for process improvements and implementation;
• Support management in creating resource schedules for staffing and accurate forecasting;
• Create and publish weekly operations reports designed to deliver optimal management visibility;
• Identify and report on key performance metrics, drawing key insights and leveraging them to help set the agenda for the team;
• Further develop the role and its positioning within the company;
• And last but definitely not least, creating winning team by living our values and building capabilities for the future.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
Education & experience
• Education: Bachelor degree or Master’s degree;
• 2-5 years working experience preferably in a complex, multidisciplinary environment;
• Experience with implementation of change and improvement projects or ability to do so.
Personal skills & competencies
• Excellent communicator, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders;
• Maintains personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty;
• Ability to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the project and process maturity level of the organization;
• Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently.