€ 55,000 - € 64,000
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Manufacturing, Transportation & Logistics
Over deze vacature
Are you interested to work at a world leader in a broad financial role and have international career opportunities? Then this is your chance!
For Greif Flexible Products & Services, YER would like to get in touch with a hands-on and independent Senior Accountant. In this position you will be responsible for the accounting, tax and external reporting of the Dutch Holdings. You will work closely with the staff at the Shared Service Centre in Hungary, overseeing their work and providing them with guidance and feedback. You will be part of the small Finance team at the global headquarters of Greif Flexibles, a division of Greif Inc., in the Netherlands.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Oversee the accounting and reporting activities performed by a Shared Service Centre in Hungary;
- Provide the staff of the Shared Services Centre with guidance and feedback, answer their questions;
- Perform various monthly closing activities, as well as SOX controls;
- Responsible for tax matters, work together with the tax advisors to prepare the tax returns;
- Work together with external consultants to prepare the Dutch statutory accounts;
- Main contact person for external and internal auditors;
- Provide management with financial data and analysis;
- Calculate the overhead costs to be allocated and invoiced to each affiliate company in the division, update and document the methodology used;
- Prepare and upload the annual budget;
- Allocate, review forecast and CBS reporting;
- Cover for other members of the Headquarter Finance team in case of vacation, illness, etc. (as back-up);
- Complete any other reasonable tasks or requests as required.
Greif is a world leader in industrial Packaging products and services. The company provides extensive experience in steel-, plastic-, fibre drums and IBC's.
These are primarily used for the worldwide chemical, petro-chemical, pharmaceutical-, agricultural and food processing industries. In North America Greif produces corrugated containers, specialty corrugated products, multiwall bags and containerboard, and manages timber properties.
Because Greif acquired Van Leer in 2001 the Company now owns more than 140 strategic plants in more than 40 countries and is capable to deliver multinationals as well as regional customers. Some of their references are: AkzoNobel, DSM, SHELL.
- Excellent remuneration package;
- 40 holidays;
- Great atmosphere;
- Dynamic and international environment;
- International career opportunities.
- Accounting or Finance qualification;
- Working knowledge of US GAAP;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in accounting and tax;
- Experience of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX);
- Experience working in a multinational corporation;
- Excellent level of English, spoken and written;
- Knowledge of Dutch GAAP would be useful, but not essential;
- Knowledge of Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) would be useful;
- Knowledge of LN would be useful;
- Dutch language would be a plus, but not essential.