€ 50000 - € 70000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you a team player that likes to take a leading role in coordinating technical issues in a manufacturing environment?
Coordinate progress of solving technical disturbances in the factory. Minimize downtime on our systems and ensure 100% quality to our customers.
You will be an operational coordinator of a large (75 FTE) engineering team which job is to troubleshoot technical problems on ASML NXE systems in EF EUV Factory
- There is a process in place for trouble shooting: disturbance resolution process. Core job is to monitor and correct this process. i.e.: who is owner, does he/she pick up the issue as planned, what is the progress, do we have a solution in time, do we need to escalate or start a brainstorm session, do we need help (if yes then arrange this), set priorities, is the available capacity sufficient, DN Monitor
- Represent FLS in the EF progress meeting (EF higher management). Prepare, share information, take corrective actions
- Close contact with production lead and coordinators: info sharing, feedback, urgency, especially for system hard-down or system critical to customer delivery date
- Participate in continuous improvement projects
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
BSc / MSc / PhD technical degree
Experience is preferable, no must, skills are more important:
- Work experience in trouble shooting and escalation management
- Experience with production and engineering, project management skills
- Experience in ASML factory
- Perfect social and communication skills
- High sense of responsibility and devotion; cope with stress
- Good organizational skills and presentation skills
- Adequate English communication skills in speech and writing. Dutch is preferred.
- Team player and flexible
- Structured and transparent way of working
- Broad technical and business knowledge
- Decision maker, set priorities, delegate tasks
- Very active, plenty of initiative