Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
In this role are primarily responsible for translation of X-Ray Diffraction (XRD) and X-ray Fluorescence (XRF) application requirements into tube specifications. You work with the engineering team developing analytical systems and with external customers.
- With your XRD/XRF application knowledge on one hand and understanding the X-Ray generation physics on the other hand you guide the team defining the optimal product design trade-offs;
- You will work with mechanical engineers and other development engineers performing detailed product design and modelling to reach the outcome satisfying both explicit customer requirements and implicit application needs;
- You facilitate smooth transfer of the product to production, working closely with factory Process Engineers;
- You are responsible for the definition of performance and reliability tests for the product. Together with the Test Engineer you define a test plan, review the results and make product design changes as necessary.
Malvern Panalytical is a leading provider of scientific instrumentation for the measurement of elemental concentrations, crystallographic structure, molecular structure, remote sensing, rheology, particle size, particle shape, particle concentration and more.
Your career will take off with the ‘New Hire Training’. We continue to stimulate our employees in improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external trainings. We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities. You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
- WO/Phd Physics or Material Science;
- 1-3 years of hands-on work experience with XRD and/or XRF in scientific or industrial environment;
- Strong background in physics, strong theoretical and experimental skills;
- Experience with working in complex multidisciplinary multi-site projects;
- Strong analytical competences, demonstrable problem solving skills;
- Systematic architectural thinking;
- Strong team player with good social awareness and ability to bridge cultural gaps;
- Self motivated and result oriented.
Great to have:
- Background in vacuum technology, high-voltage engineering or thermal design;
- 1-3 years of industrial research or product development experience.