Engineering, Manufacturing, Energie
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
We are looking for a machine engineer at MFE3 who is responsible for the maintenance concept of our assembly machines. The group TbP/MFE3 is responsible for engineering support of the assembly process of push belts in Tilburg. This support includes direct support to the production department and the maintenance organization as well as designing and implementing improvements of the current assembly processes and machines.
From our lead plant in Tilburg, we also support the push belt assembly in plants in Vietnam and Mexico.
Next to your responsibility for availability and reliability of the machines (both existing and new ones), you will be participating or leading in problem solving and improvement teams.
Your contribution to something big
- Improvements and modifications of the machines in our current assembly lines;
- Determining the maintenance concept for these machines, keeping this up-to-date and follow up maintenance plans and costs;
- Set up the maintenance concept for new machines;
- Ensure technical availability of the assembly machines, in close cooperation with the maintenance department (3rd line support);
- Problem Solving using 8D, ATS or similar methods;
- Improving the production KPI’s by means of Continuous Improvement Processes (CIP) and Engineering Change Requests (ECR).
Bosch Transmission Technology is marktleider op het gebied van ontwikkeling en massafabricage van duwbanden voor de continu variabele transmissie (CVT).
- Minimal Bachelor Degree in a technical direction (Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or similar);
- Several years of experience in maintenance or reliability engineering, preferably in a production environment;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Experience in Problem Solving, using techniques such as 8D, ATS or similar;
- Pro-active and hands-on;
- Show ownership and responsibility;
- Team player who has affinity with working in a (mass) production environment and the high quality standards in automotive industry;
- Good communication skills in both Dutch and English and on different layers in the organization.