< € 35000, € 35000 - € 50000
Engineering, Manufacturing, Energie
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
A JOB AT HAUZER TAKES YOU FURTHER!
The job of Technician is a real world job. You will be working in international teams of colleagues and customers, sharing ideas and developing your expertise. Creative, responsible and flexible. This world job will take you further.
WHAT CHARACTERIZES THIS JOB?
- Mainly you will assemble, install and test the mechanical and electrical part of the plasma coating system at Hauzer Venlo, working in project teams with colleagues from different disciplines, levels and nationalities
- You are also responsible for the installation or modification of the machine at the customers’ site worldwide. You will provide service to the customers and solve technical issues
- Within the plasma coating systems different techniques come together, like high temperatures, vacuum technology, high electricity voltages and sputter- & arc technology. Because of this diversity of techniques you will have to deal with complex challenges
- You will be trained to become an All-round Technician, being able to install a machine independently at the customer mechanically as well as electrically
IHI Hauzer Techno Coating is a fast growing, international high-tech organization, with 150 employees and branches in Venlo, Barcelona, Yokohama and Shanghai. At our home base in Venlo, we develop and assemble plasma coating systems with leading vacuum, sputtering and arc evaporation technology, which then find their way around the globe, to customers with notable names. At this medium-sized company, engineers can still enjoy their profession and make a difference. Hauzer was founded in 1983 and became part of the Japanese IHI Group in 2008. The IHI Group is a group of 188 companies totaling approximately 27,000 employees.
Apart from the primary and secondary conditions being in accordance with market values, YER offers an environment with room for personal development.
WHAT DO WE ASK?
- A MTS degree in electrics or mechatronics and ongoing technical competences. In case of an degree in mechanics, demonstrable and thorough knowledge of/experience with electrics is a must
- Similar working experience within a project based machine building company, preferably internationally
- Willingness to travel worldwide to customers for approximately 20% of the time
- Excellent verbal and written command of the English language
- Affinity with pneumatic and vacuum technology is a plus
- You can work independently as well as within a team
- Willingness to learn and develop knowledge
- Proactive and a positive approach
- In possession of a driver’s license