Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
For our client PACCAR, we are recruiting an Accountant. This person needs to bring relevant working experience to the organisation.
The Accountant is responsible for an accurate and timely accounting (general ledger, financial statements, taxes like VAT and other taxes) of the assigned PFE subsidiary in accordance with local requirements and PACCAR accounting policies (US GAAP) and procedures.
• Maintain and control the general ledger of the assigned PFE subsidiaries;
• Overall responsibility for control and execution of reconciliation of general ledger accounts for all assigned subsidiaries in accordance with PACCAR accounting principles (US GAAP);
• Maintain close relationship with Country Manager and staff in order to facilitate smoothly running financial processes;
• Manage an accurate and timely delivery of the month end closing for the assigned subsidiaries;
• Assure adequate and correct documentation/support of transactions and reports.
• Manage the execution of administrative tasks within the assigned PFE subsidiaries by the local accounting team (2 persons);
• Special projects as assigned.
PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of premium light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides financial services, information technology, and distributes truck parts related to its principal business.
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Cooperative, result- and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
As part of the job, the Accountant is in direct contact with the PFE Administration and ITD department. On the Continent, the job combines the function of Functional Application Manager and operational accounting.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Business Economics with 2 to 5 years of financial experience
• Knowledge of local requirements for financial reporting and taxes
• Financial systems software knowledge
• Excellent PC skills to include proficiency with Excel
• Ability to handle multiple tasks while meeting non-negotiable deadlines
• Strong attention for detail