€45,000 - €65,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you want to qualify new software versions whether they behave according to their customer expectation and provide a release advice? You are a good communicator and takes ownership? Please keep reading.
In the role of system software test engineer you will perform several activities in your work.
- Test Impact determination
Together with the architects and developers, the changes made in the software release must be assessed to determine which test cases must be executed or created to qualify the software for release. As test engineer you assess the risk from a customer’s point-of-view and identify which system level test cases must be executed.
- Software qualification
Define and execute system software level qualification tests on the various test environments, such as a simulation environment, as well as real Twinscan systems.
- Create system test cases
Create new system level test cases to qualify the system software. Apart from the functional behaviour of the system also the non-functional requirements must be verified. Once these test cases have shown their value, they are automated via Python scripts or as keyword driven test scripts.
- Test result analysis
The results of the executed test cases must be analyzed and compared against the acceptance criteria of the test. Based upon this comparison you take action towards the development teams to correct the observed
- Test result reporting
You report the result of the executed test cases to the project leader and submit incident reports in the defect tracking system for resolution by the development teams.
- Continuous improvement
New issues coming from customers or from the factory are analyzed why they were not caught by our own tests. Preventive actions are defined, amongst others to improve existing testcases, create new test cases, adjust the test process, etc.
The company is leading in the worldwide development, production and sales of high-end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. There are working over 19.000 people worldwide, with important settlings in the United States, Asia and the head office in Eindhoven. The employees share the passion for technology with a customer focus. Here one works ongoing for the further development and implementation of complex and high-quality technological systems. Working here is therefore challenging and extremely dynamic. To remain successful, the company has ambitious objectives and high standard requirements.
You will be employed by YER and work at the client. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 4 years’ experience in testing high-tech systems
- Visible experience in creation of system level test cases
- Experience with programming/scripting/automation (Unix/Linux, Python)